USA -- As MAGIC, the fashion industry's premier meeting place, unveils two unique campuses this month in Las Vegas; expect to see an awe-inspiring display at WWDMAGIC. For its debut in Central Hall of The Las Vegas Convention Center – you'll see a vastly expanded show floor, new product classifications, enhanced amenities and inspiring trends.
For years, WWDMAGIC has been virtually sold out – and now with over 50% more space to blossom and celebrate the artistry of fashion, WWDMAGIC's floor will be merchandised into three chic and fashionable neighborhoods featuring eclectic lounges and amazing fashion installations on the Trend Concourse, provided by FashionSnoops.
"With much more space and an open airy atmosphere, WWDMAGIC will be infused with a fresh fashion energy and perspective," says Chris DeMoulin, President of MAGIC International and Executive Vice President, Advanstar Fashion Group. "WWDMAGIC is truly a fashion event and you'll see a completely new approach to the women's show this February."
With over 1100 exhibitors onboard, expect to see brands like ADRIENNE VITTADINI, DESIGUAL, MANGO, Z. Cavaricci, LANCASTER PARIS, David & Goliath, DICK & JAYNE, INDIGENOUS DESIGNS, LILLA P, LEVI'S, FAB/STARPOINT, TONY BOWLS, SILK CULTURE, 525 AMERICA, ROCK & ROLL, COWGIRL, MAYA JUNK, HOBO INTERNATIONAL, VERA BRADLEY, LIQUID METAL INC., ROXSTAR, VFRAAS, BIG BUDDHA, DAVID KAHN JEANS, MOD-O-DOC WOMEN'S, IDI BY MATTHEW, CHINESE LAUNDRY, JUNK FOOD, MIGHTY FINE, SKECHERS, XOXO, SAY WHAT?, TRAMP ARYEH, CELEBRITY PINK JEANS, DIVINE RIGHTS OF DENIM, FRENZII, ROYAL PLUSH, YVETTE MANDELL, DIDIER PARAKIAN, ELLIOTT LAUREN, KAREN KANE, NOT YOUR DAUGHTERS JEANS, CHARLOTTE TARANTOLA, DEREON FOOTWEAR, FREE PEOPLE, FRENCH CONNECTION WOMENS, JESSICA SIMPSON and more.
"As a buyer, my biggest high is discovering a new line and bringing it to my customers. The new WWDMAGIC show is set up in an exciting way that showcases the vendors in a new light. I am excited to discover lines that may have been overlooked in the past," said Jackie Brander, Owner, Fred Segal Fun, Santa Monica.
WWDMAGIC will be merchandised into three modern and stylish neighborhoods:
• LOFT: A place where an artist works. High-energy brands infused with a youthful spirit, a sense of whimsy and a brash attitude. Explore brands like Junk Food, Levi's, Trinity and XOXO.
• STUDIO: Floor consisting of open space, sometimes used as a gallery. An eclectic mix of lines, from Glam to BoHo – where lifestyle, fashion and trend intersect. This is where you will find brands like Free People, Mac & Jac, Desigual, and Hobo International.
• PLAZA: A large open square, a place where people meet. An inspired collection of style, glamour and poise. Clothes for when you want to make an entrance. Brands like Karen Kane, 172 Grams, Fabrizio Gianni, and Silk Culture.
The Trend Concourse by Fashion Snoops
Fashion trends are front and center at WWD MAGIC, with the debut of The Trend Concourse in Central Hall. With mannequins styled in the latest fashions, flat-screens, runway footage and more – these vibrant installations will highlight significant trends, not to be overlooked. The Trend Concourse feature key 2010 trends and direct buyers to find related product on the show floor. The area will be broken into three parts:
• Top 10 Lounge: Key items you can't afford to miss for 2010.
• The Color Lounge: Displays of the ten most important colors of 2010.
• The Trend Lounge: See samples of the four most important trends for 2010.
Sampling of buyers already slated to shop…..AMERICAN RAG CIE, NORDSTROM, FRED SEGAL FUN, BELLE GRAY, MACYS, BLUE BEE , CARRIAGES, CHELSEA GROUP, CRICKET CLOTHING CO, DIANE MERRICK INC, EMILY LEE, GLASS BUTTERFLY, HALLS, HILLS OF KERRISDALE, ISLAND PURSUIT, KITSON, LA MAISON SIMONS , LEN DRUSKIN, LEVYS , LINDA MCNAIR FINE APPAREL, LISA KLINE, M FREDRIC, PER LEI BOUTIQUE, SHOPS AT THE BROADMOOR, SYLVIE UNIQUE BOUTIQUE, THE PHOENICIAN, VENETIAN , VON MAUR, WYNN LAS VEGAS and more.