Oversea Agency Recruited
1. Established fashion accessories, jewelry and gifts sales network outside China. Both international trading companies and domestic jewelers, store owners, whose business is mainly focus on specific markets are preferred;
2. Fixed place of business, competent staffs, telephone and facsimile and other necessary facilities for carrying out our business;
3. Be proficient in business communication;
4. Be Familiar with the culture, custom, laws and regulations of the target market(s);
5. Experience in fashion accessories, jewelry and gifts exhibitions.
Privileges of Authorized Agencies:
1. Exclusive business in specific area. For example, in Seattle, Washington, USA market; the number of agnecies is limited.
2. Specialists' support. Free consultancy and advice available during business hours; while the charge of the other services should be stipulated in our further agreements;
3. Priority to attain latest products, at least one month ahead of the launching day;
4. Most competitive price;
5. Clients introduction. Clients in designated area will be forwarded to the agency;
6. Exclusive product development support, as well as OEM & ODM support;
7. Rebate for the accomplishment of the quarterly and annual sales targets.
Costs & investment:
For details, please contact our sales representative.
Duties of the Agencies:
1. Fulfill the quarterly and annual sales targets assigned to the agency. If the sales targets cannot be hit, we reserve the rights to terminate the agency relationship and withdraw our authority;
2. Implement our policies, such as the price policy and dealer policy;
3. Carry out promotion plans;.
4. Assist us in exhibition attending;
5. Build up and maintain brand image;-.
6. Provide necessary services. Agency should not refuse to offer services without prior written notice. If any of services is (out of the agency’s ability) too heavy to be handled, please contact us and find out a solution; and .
7. Not to sell our products or provide services outside the assigned territory
* The contents of this page are solely for you reference and do not have any binding force. The substantial clauses governing the agency (mandate) relationship should be referred to the agreement reached by both parties. For the actual contents, please contact our sales representative.